The Second Life Tourist

Thursday 5 April 2018

Haiku

HAIKU

- A Winter Story-

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Senses/123/122/22

Home to Ionic-Pr!tty-Hideki-Oh La La-Spell-Pumec-Moon



Some of you may remember from my previous writings that in real life I live in Canada.  Yes we have long season of what feels like Winter, with snow usually carrying into early spring.  No I don't live in an igloo, nor do I get around town by dog and sled, but I do know how to face some cold weather and know what its like to be snowed into a house.


Currently in my part of Canada, we received 45 cms (17.7 inches) on the first day of Spring!!  Now I no some people think this is the norm for us , but trust me, normally by April I am seeing my lawn popping up through the snow................that is NOT the case this year.  (to you people reading from Florida, one in particular who keeps sending me weather updates, %$#@ You!!)


 Why am I telling you this you may ask?  Besides to give you amusement in my misery?  I'm telling you this so you can understand that when I showed up to shop, I was less then pleased to see a snowy sim greeted me. It feels like this fluffy S&*% is following me everywhere!




I couldn't help but capture pictures, and despite the snow, I was soon caught up in the beauty of this sim.  Perfectly decorated it offers a fantastic back drop to photos or just some landscape shots.



Worth visiting for its beauty not to mention its great show case of designers located in the area.  Make sure you book mark this place.  Happy Shopping and happy Snapping.





No comments:

Post a Comment